Recently updated on February 21st, 2021
2020 RCF Recruitment: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited: Mumbai Government Jobs
Trade Apprentice (B.Sc, 12TH, 10TH, MSW,8TH, CA, Diploma,ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MSW, DMLT)
Job:Trade Apprentice (B.Sc, Certificate, 12, 10, 8, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MSW, DMLT)
Job Short Description: Trade Apprentice Vacancy-Last Date 22 December 2020 (Mumbai, Maharashtra) Recruit Trade Apprentice Posts from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd). Experienced candidates with B.Sc, Diploma, 12TH, 10TH, 8TH, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MSW, DMLT may apply.
Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra 4000744 Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, Mumbai
Pay Scale: Class XII: Rs.7000/- per month In any stream or Sandwich Course Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder: Rs.8000/- per month Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or Degree in any stream: Rs.9000/- per month
Last Date: 22/12/2020
Job Vacancy: 358
Pay Scale: Class XII: Rs.7000/- per month In any stream or Sandwich Course Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder: Rs.8000/- per month Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or Degree in any stream: Rs.9000/- per month.
Age Limit: Age as on 01.11.2020 in years (General category: 21 – 25 years
Job Qualifications: B.Sc. Passed (Chemistry) with Mechanics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology
Job Type: CONTRACTOR
How to Apply for this Vacancy of 2020 RCF Recruitment: Start of online registration of applications by applicants: 08.12.2020 at 10:00 am Last date of receipt of online applications 22.12.2020 at 05:00 pm Step 1: Interested and eligible applicants may register their names on the online portal, i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in / www.mhrdnats.gov.in / https://apprenticeshipindia.org/courses/type/optional, and subsequently apply for optional trades.
How to apply for this 2020 vacancy RCF Recruitment: Start of online registration of applications by applicants: 08.12.2020 at 10:00 am Last date of receipt of applications online 22.12.2020 at 05:00 pm Step 1: Interested and eligible applicants may register their names on the online portal, i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in / www.mhrdnats.gov.in / .https://apprenticeshipindia.org/courses/type/type/type. Applicants who are already undergoing apprenticeship training in another company will not be eligible for engagement as a trade apprentice.Step 5: To fill out the application form, click I Approve, and then click Submit Online.
Phase 6: Applicants should hold a scanned copy of their passport-size color photograph in a .jpg/.jpeg file not exceeding 75 KB and a .jpg/.jpeg signature not exceeding 25 KB. Phase 7: After you fill out the application form, click on SAVE/SUBMIT to save/submit the data entered. Step 8: After the submission of the request, the Application Form is generated. Step 9: Click on the Print button to print out the Application Form that will be needed at the time of entry, if shortlisted. Applicants are not authorized to submit a printed version of the online completed registered application form.
General Instructions: Submissions for online applications will start from 08.12.2020 to 22.12.2020. 2. The email address and mobile number specified in the application should be valid/functional, at least from the date of submission of the application. 3. In order to obtain a grant from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, the applicant who is selected as a Trade Apprentice must have an Aadhar-linked bank account under his/her Own name (preferably internet banking/electronic equipment nationalized bank).
4.When selected as a Trade Apprentice Trainee 5 for involvement, at the time of reporting, the applicant should have a PAN Passport.Only a medical certificate in the format given will be accepted. 6. Intimation of reporting for verification of documentation will be given by email and SMS. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited shall not be liable for any email/SMS loss due to invalid/wrong email ID/Mobile, etc. No request will be entertained in this respect.
7. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply: if it is found at any stage that the candidate in the advertisement does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, his/her application will be rejected without giving any justification. 8. out in the advertisement nor has provided correct details when filling out the online application form, his/her application shall be canceled.
9. Any legal proceedings in relation to any argument or dispute arising out of this advertising and/or a request to respond thereto can only be initiated in Mumbai and in Mumbai courts/forums. 10. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited reserves the right without giving any justification to cancel the ads and/or the selection process there under 11. Any improvements to the advertising are reflected on the website of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited. 12.In accordance with their eligibility, applicants must apply for ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY. When any candidate/applicant submits an application for more than one trade/discipline, both of their applications will be rejected.
13.Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the online application form, so it is vital that only specific, full, and correct information is provided to the applicants. Disqualification will be issued for incorrect/false information and Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited will NOT be liable for disqualification as a result of the provision of such incorrect/false information. 14. The applicant is not required to request any documentation at this stage. A fifteen. Any applicant would not be qualified to be considered for apprenticeship by simply meeting the minimum eligibility requirements.
16.The applicant is not required to request any documentation at this stage. Only fifteen. Any candidate, by merely meeting the minimum eligibility criteria, will not be eligible to be considered for apprenticeship.17. The management decision shall be definitive and binding on all applicants in all matters relating to the qualifications, acceptance or rejection of applications, the manner of selection, and the cancellation, in whole or in part, of the selection process, etc. No correspondence in this respect will be entertained.
18. The business is under no obligation to provide apprentices with daily jobs. Apprentices shall not be allowed, at any time, to demand regular employment from the company on the basis of this apprenticeship. This apprenticeship does not give rise to any liability on the part of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited for providing the apprentice with any jobs.
Important Links: Official Website of 2020 RCF Recruitment – Click Here
Official Document for this Vacancy- Click Here
RCF Recruitment 2020: Trade Apprentice Vacancy-Last Date 22 December 2020 (Mumbai, Maharashtra) Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited’s Recruitment of Trade Apprentice Posts (RCF Ltd). Experienced B.Sc, Diploma, 12TH, 10TH, 8TH, CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MSW, DMLT candidates may apply.
All applicants who are interested in the following vacancy and can read the full notification before applying online with all eligibility criteria.
Did you love this post on RCF Recruitment 2020?
If any of your questions despite everything stay unsolved, drop in the remarks underneath. We will answer every one of our inquiries. Continue visiting us GetJobsNotification for valuable updates this way.
We wish you all a bright future , Ahead!
Subscribe to get instant updates of Government Jobs by GetJobsNotification.com
Get All Job Updates at GetJobsNotification.com
Get All Education News Updates on News.GetJobsNotification.com
Get Hindi News Updates on Samachar.GetJobsNotification.com
Tags: Government Jobs in Mumbai 2020| Govt Jobs in Mumbai | Government Jobs in Mumbai | Mumbai Govt Jobs |RCF Recruitment 2020 | RCF Recruitment | RCF 2020 | RCF Jobs | RCF Trade Apprentice | Sarkari Naukri | Government Jobs | RCF Recruitment 2020 Jobs
- 2021 Recruitment AIIMS Delhi- Field Worker(12TH)
- 2021 Recruitment Goa University
- 2021 Recruitment UPPCL- Director 16 Vacancies
- 2021 Recruitment UIDAI- Assistant Director General Post
- 2021 Recruitment BOB- Assistant Manager/Manager Post